5.10.2006

ICE BREAKER

Hello.

As you may have guessed, I'm a writer.

I became a writer when I decided one day that I wanted to be one, and so I wrote something.

that something turned out not to be very good
regardless, upon performing the act of writing, on that day, I became a writer and have been ever since.

In fact, I'm writing right now.
Well, not exactly now, I suppose. You're reading it right now, and the rest of the words are already there - so that must be impossible.

But, still, I find myself writing this line right now for the first time, and there is nothing in this entry beyond it. I'm serious!
Scroll down to glance at the rest of the text, go on, do it - then come back here. Huh? There's nothing there? This is the end?

Well, I guess you were right after all.

No comments: